In this highly technical society companies have lots of choices. To create winning presentations follow the S.C.O.R.E. model; Simple, Clear, well-Organized, Relevant, and Engaging messages.
Technical Presentations That S.C.O.R.E. is a two-day class that is designed specifically for those communicating in a technical environment who need to have immediate impact on senior level executives.
You will learn to:
- Create clear, concise messages that persuade others using the 15-Minute Planner.
- Gear your message to a variety of listeners in an audience.
- Make technical content understandable and memorable using stories, examples, analogies, quotations and references.
- Effectively interact with visual aids.
- Conduct product demos.
- Strengthen your impact with strong eye contact, pausing and other techniques.
- Control question and answer sessions.
- Be yourself.
Who should attend?
Anyone delivering technical data.
The typical audience includes financial services specialists, field application specialists, system engineers, network administrators, anyone in telecommunications, wireless or electronic commerce.
12 participants (maximum)
Six to seven video taping
Optional private coaching session
On-the-spot coaching from the consultant and peers.
Workbook with practice exercises
Well trained, experienced consultants