<p”>Whenever customer service or product support representatives answer the telephone, they have one minute to score with their customer. The reps’ words and the tone of their voice communicate whether or not they are sincere, knowledgeable or caring.
What the reps do or do not do does make a difference to your organization. Regardless of the industry, customers have choices today. It is important to not only meet, but exceed your customers’ expectations. Otherwise, they may go elsewhere.
Ex.C.E.E.D. is a one-day class specifically designed for those in a call center environment. Over 50 managers and front-line people were interviewed to determine what areas to cover. This program addresses the issues the reps themselves have said they need to know.
The reps will learn how to:
- Understand their customers.
- Develop rapport quickly.
- Communicate clearly and concisely.
- Listen effectively.
- Handle difficult callers with our six-step process.
- Produce a sincere, energetic voice.
- Say “no” to a customer and protect the relationship.
- Ask questions without interrogating and shorten the call.
- Place people on hold and other lifesaving tips.
- Mend frayed nerves and stress management strategies.
Who should attend?
Customer service and product support reps new to the job.
Experienced reps who are interested in reviewing skills.
12 participants (maximum)
Coaching from the Impact Consultant as well as peer coaching.
Highly interactive exercises custom designed, industry specific role plays.
Self analysis and goal setting
Workbook with practice exercises