When inside sales representatives call customers, they need to come across as knowledgeable and confident from the first moment of contact.
Customers form instantaneous impressions not only of the rep but of the organization as a whole. To close business, it is important that inside sales representatives have effective telephone skills.
Effective Telephone Skills for Inside Sales Representatives is a one-day class specifically designed to teach inside sales reps the basic skills needed for developing relationships with clients over the telephone.
The reps will learn how to:
- Sell to different behavioral styles.
- Use their voice to increase trust and project a positive impression.
- Ask “pay dirt” questions.
- Use positive, proactive language and acknowledgment to handle difficult situations effectively.
- Leave clear, concise voice mail messages using our organizer.
Who should attend?
Inside sales representatives new to their jobs and in need of basic skills.
Experienced inside sales representatives interested in a quick refresher course and additional tips for motivation.
Highly interactive exercises
Custom designed, industry specific role plays
Coaching from the Impact Consultant as well as peer coaching
Self analysis and goal setting
Workbook with practice exercises